Disclosure: This content was sponsored by Old Spice, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
A few weeks ago, I shared my thoughts on the new Old Spice Hydro Wash. From there you might have gleaned that I’m a fan of the product. So much so that I have steadily been using these new washes for a couple months now.
Here’s the skinny on Old Spice Hydro Wash:
- Hydro Wash offers superior hydration with over 20% hydro-moisturizing complex.
- Features Old Spice’s proprietary “dual stream” formula, keeping moisturizers and cleansers separate so that the moisturizers don’t wash away with the lather before hydrating the skin.
- Thicker and richer lather means less product down the drain, resulting in a better overall shower experience that leaves skin feeling hydrated and clean.
- Debuts in NEW Steel Courage scent. Old Spice’s daring new scent is assertive yet laid-back, combining the energizing top notes of pineapple and warm rum with a mid-note of intoxicating clove, crisp pepper and sage. Hints of sandalwood and warm amber add a balanced finish. SO GOOD!
Today I’m happy to share with you that I’ve teamed up with Old Spice to host as giveaway of their Old Spice Hydro Wash “Power Shower” Pack!
In this pack you will get the following:
- *New* Old Spice Hydro Wash – Combines ultra-superior hydration with Old Spice’s long-lasting, masculine scents. Guys, you’re smellcome. (Enjoy in new Steel Courage scent, plus popular scents Live Wire and Pure Sport Plus.)
- Old Spice Shower Speaker – Another way to amp up your shower experience. Power ballads or air guitar optional.
- Old Spice Towel – Go ahead, show your #smellegendary status to your medicine cabinet mirror-reflection self. And as a BONUS you’ll also get Old Spice Sweat Defense – Your post-shower Hardest Working Collection hero. Because your pits deserve powerful anti-perspirant protection, too.
The team over at Old Spice also sends some thoughts via Janine Miletic:
We’re proud to support guys on their journey to legendary freshness with the launch of new Old Spice Hydro Wash body wash,” said Janine Miletic, Old Spice Brand Director at Procter & Gamble. “This new shower innovation combines ultra-superior hydration with our long-lasting, masculine Old Spice scents. Guys, you’re smellcome.”
Winner will be announced next week. Enter in the widget below & good luck!